Friday, December 4, 2009

The Tenderloin Project


I know this post has been up for a while on the Black Scale blog..but I wanted to take time to recap about how I feel about this short film created by The Tenderloin Project & Black Scale. There I see myself watching this short film many of times, and everytime I take it makes a strong impact on how I feel about the homeless communities around the world. This film in particular takes place in SF Ca where some call the streets there home "The Tenderloin". It has unvailed my eye to realize..why am I so damn materialistic?..is it really necessary?..Someone very close to me asked what I wanted for Christmas this year..and it seems really corny to say..but after watching this..I responded by saying nothing at all, this film has changed my perspective on what life is really all about..FAMILY,LOVE & LIVING..Some may need to stop and start by realizing they have what some call a roof over there head..I know it took me awhile to..So take a quick couple minutes to watch this film developed by The Tenderloin & Black Scale..THE ART OF LIVING

No comments:

Post a Comment