Wednesday, December 30, 2009

KING OF KINGS



The past few months I've been grindin' away on the new kingdom line dropping for the new year 2010 entitle season I "The Royal Familia Begins". day and night I did plenty of research on what exactly I wanted the concept for the line to consist of. What I didn't realize was that the concept was literally in front of me.. KINGDOM= KING OF KINGS meaning Powerful Ruler among Rulers. The meaning was developed in the early 1800s based off of great royalty introduced by the early rulers of our ancient times.
The expression in our garment pieces will reveal why we are "The Royal Familia" and Kingdom is our thrown. With much respect we have from our fellow peep in the urban fashion industry and culture we definitely feel that it is our time to share views and arts from our clothing to the street community.

No comments:

Post a Comment